Webinar Learning Description
With all of the pivots, shifts, and changes in the association industry due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many organizations have started looking at their content in a new way. Content as a member benefit, content to communicate rapidly changing policy decisions, and how to monetize association content to diversify revenue streams.
During this installment of the Actual Disruption webinar series you will learn:
- How content fits into the user journey for new members and product purchases
- The importance of searchable content for member engagement and acquisition
- How content can help your association explore new business models and revenue streams
Jake Toohey and Joe Post (Adage Technologies) and Ben Muscolino (Breezio and AMS Geek) are thrilled to welcome Reggie Smith, Director of Digital Products from the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA), for Actual Disruption Part 6 – Are You A Content Hoarder? Find Cash in Your Content. Reggie will share his perspective on how AHIMA looks at content for a digital-first world.
If you missed this event, simply fill out the below form to watch the recorded webinar.
- Adage Technologies
- Jake Toohey, Senior Digital Consultant @AdageTech
- Ben Muscolino, CEO @Breezio, @AMSGeek
- Joe Post, MFA, VP Strategy & Design @Adage