Live Webinar Date & Time
October 29 | 4:00 PM Eastern
Jake Toohey and Joe Post (Adage Technologies) and Ben Muscolino (Breezio and AMS Geek) will be joined by special guest panelists, Thomas Altman, Co-founder of Tasio, and Jeff Cheal, Senior Director of Customer Strategy at Episerver. We’ll be hearing about how artificial intelligence and machine learning actually work and the significant benefits that they can provide to associations.
Adage is a CAE Approved Provider. This program, worth 1 CAE Credit, meets the requirements for fulfilling the professional development requirements to earn or maintain the Certified Association Executive credential.
Learning objectives include:
- Demystifying and getting comfortable with AI and machine learning
- Learn what problems AI can solve at your association
- How to implement an AI strategy for your organization
**Some Chrome extensions and plugins can block the registration form. If you do not see a form, you may register via Zoom.
- Jake Toohey, Senior Digital Consultant at Adage Technologies
- Joe Post, VP Strategy and Design at Adage Technologies
- Ben Muscolino, CEO of Breezio and AMS Geek