- 7-10 years of UX design experience with large-scale, integrated websites or digital products
- Design experience with exceptional conceptual and design skills
- Expertise in digital design tools like Axure, Figma, Miro, and Sketch or similar prototyping and design tools
- An overall understanding of web production and technologies and the capabilities within digital channels
- User Experience Design
- User Interface Design
- Presentation and Communication
- Agile Principles
- A passion for continuous learning
- You are comfortable with highly ambiguous requirements and find joy in establishing UX direction
As a Lead User Experience Designer, you will guide our customers through their digital journey. You will take the lead in strategy and discovery sessions that include workshops, 1 to 1 stakeholder interviews, and user research and synthesize the information to create a strategy for each client’s unique needs. You will develop user personas, user scenarios, journey maps, information architecture, and prototypes based on a human-centered process. You’ll lead digital strategy efforts to ensure our solutions deliver meaningful results.
The Benefits You’ll Love
As an Associate UX Design Director at Adage, you’ll enjoy work-life balance with flex schedules, remote-work options, and 20+ days of paid time off annually. Adage offers excellent benefits with 85% employer-paid insurance, profit-sharing bonuses, 401k contributions, and FSA. We have monthly happy hours, quarterly social events, an annual retreat, and a great office environment with a stocked kitchen and pristine gym.
The Difference We Make
At Adage, we do our part to make the world a better place through technology.
In this pursuit, we have spent the last 20 years helping a lot of really cool clients (think The Kennedy Center, The American Academy of Pediatrics, Metropolitan Museum of Art, and Chicago Public Schools) to make an actual difference in the communities they serve through their digital presence. Central to solutions for these clients is our approach. Our UX practice is there from the start, making sure we have alignment in both form and function.
Our team consists of incredibly smart, inspiringly driven, impressively kind, and continuous learners. We are routinely recognized as one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois, and on Crain’s Best Places to Work in Chicago.
Adage is growing a team of purpose-driven, creative, strategic, problem solvers, who share our passion for technology advancing purpose.
- Strong core values
- Collaborative, creative, and fun environment
- A culture of trust, support, and togetherness