Senior User Experience Designer - Web Platforms
- Five or more years of UX design experience with large-scale, integrated websites or digital products
- Exceptional conceptual and design skills
- You are comfortable with highly ambiguous requirements and find joy in establishing a UX backlog
- Expertise in digital design tools like Axure, Figma, Miro, and Sketch
- An overall understanding of web production and technologies and the capabilities within digital channels
- A strong desire to learn and leverage the capabilities of a digital experience platform like Optimizely
- User Experience Design
- User Interface Design
- Presentation and Communication
- Agile Principles
- A passion for continuous learning
As a Senior User Experience Designer, you will guide our customers through their digital journey. You will take the lead in strategy and discovery sessions that include workshops, one-to-one stakeholder interviews, and user research to synthesize the information and create a strategy for your client’s unique needs. You will develop user personas, user scenarios, journey maps, information architecture, and prototypes based on a human-centered process. You’ll lead prototyping efforts to ensure our solutions deliver meaningful results. As a Senior UX Designer for platform(s) you will work on a large scale, enduring engagement for a mission-driven Fin-tech client. The software you design will impact your client’s businesses and their audience’s lives.
Other opportunities with this role include quarterly training, career progression, and representing Adage with sales efforts.
The Benefits You’ll Love
As an Associate UX Design Director at Adage, you’ll enjoy work-life balance with flex schedules, remote-work options, and 20+ days of paid time off annually. Adage offers excellent benefits with 85% employer-paid insurance, profit-sharing bonuses, 401k contributions, and FSA. We have monthly happy hours, quarterly social events, an annual retreat, and a great office environment with a stocked kitchen and pristine gym.
The Difference We Make
At Adage, we do our part to make the world a better place through technology.
In this pursuit, we have spent the last 20 years helping a lot of really cool clients (think The Kennedy Center, The American Academy of Pediatrics, Metropolitan Museum of Art, and Chicago Public Schools) to make an actual difference in the communities they serve through their digital presence. Central to solutions for these clients is our approach. Our UX practice is there from the start, making sure we have alignment in both form and function.
Our team consists of incredibly smart, inspiringly driven, impressively kind, and continuous learners. We are routinely recognized as one of Chicago’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, one of the Best Places to Work in Illinois, and on Crain’s Best Places to Work in Chicago.
Adage is growing a team of purpose-driven, creative, strategic, problem solvers, who share our passion for technology advancing purpose.
- We bring together a diverse team of creatives and coders
- Kindness, professionalism, and growth opportunity
- The Best Places to Work list for the past decade
- Strong core values
- Collaborative, creative, and fun environment
- A culture of trust, support, and togetherness