Webinar Event Description
In part 3 the discussion will be centered on learning management systems (LMS).
Jake Toohey, Senior Digital Consultant, and Joe Post, VP of Strategy and Design from Adage Technologies and Ben Muscolino, CEO at Breezio and AMS Geek converge on a discussion about how real-disruption just happened, and how different areas of the association and nonprofit markets are reacting to the Coronavirus.
This webinar is Part 3 of the series: “Actual Disruption”. Jake Toohey and Joe Post (Adage Technologies) and Ben Muscolino (Breezio and AMS Geek) will be joined by special guests Amber Winter and Liam O’Malley. The discussion will center on the use of the Learning Management System.
Event Date & Time
- May 22, 2020 | Webinar 3 PM Eastern
- Adage Technologies
- AMS Geek
- Jake Toohey, Senior Digital Consultant @AdageTech
- Ben Muscolino, CEO @Breezio, @AMSGeek
- Joe Post, MFA, VP Strategy & Design @Adage
With Special Guest Panelists
- Amber Winter, Vice President of Sales and Service, Web Courseworks
- Liam O’Malley, CAE, PMP, Vice President of Association Solutions at Blue Sky eLearn
Webinar On Demand
Register to view the full webinar recording on demand.