Wednesday, September 30, 2020
What to Expect
SmartTech Conference®, hosted by Association Forum, will highlight the latest tools and techniques your association needs to navigate the digital side of your business. The online event will include educational breakouts, keynotes from industry experts, product demos, and an opportunity to meet session sponsors. Jordan Morrow’s closing keynote is sponsored by our team so we will be available to chat with you about your web design and development goals. We can’t wait to meet you!
The full list of speakers are:
- Dominick Amalraj – Consultant, Pomerol Partners
- Jeff De Cagna FRSA FASAE – Executive Advisor, Foresight First LLC
- Jim Gibson- Strategic Consultant, DelCor
- John Kampas- Founder & CEO, Empist, LLC
- Katherine Matthews- Manager, Data & Analytics, National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
- Bob Moore- Executive Director, American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Eric O’Connor- Chief Marketing Officer, AANA
- Simona Rollinson- Chief Technology Officer- ISACA
- Jeanne Sheehy– Chief Marketing Officer, Bostrom
- Melinda Starkweather- Principal, Starkweather Association Services
- Dan Stevens- Chief Growth Officer, WorkerBee.TV
- Jacob Stolmeier- Associate Research Director, McKinley Advisors
- Heidi Weber- Executive Director, Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity
Association Forum is known as the “association for associations” in Chicago. Members are provided with resources, education, and networking opportunities that support and enhance the association management profession.
Register for this year’s SmartTech Conference® at their website.