Event Date and Time
December 7-11, 2020 | Event times vary
Why should you attend?
This year has proven the strength and resilience of the arts sector – whether reopening safely or planning future reopening strategies. Tessitura is excited to invite and gather with peers from the entire global community to discuss and consider new ways of working. Tessitura Europe Community Week is an opportunity to learn, gain insight, find inspiration, and celebrate our community and its future.
In this virtual series of events, topics will center on:
- Business and technology updates, the future of memberships, and preparing for v16
- Strategic focuses on CRM, forecasting, change management, and leadership
- Opportunities to hear from your peers across the industry with user-led case studies
- Training across ticketing and fundraising
- Virtual networking and Open Space discussions
Claim Your Spot
Go to their website to complete your registration and get more information on the schedule. All events are free and you are encouraged to attend with colleagues.